Friday, February 19, 2010

40 days

Made it to day 40! It's all very exciting, and if this were Lent I would be able to smoke again, which I don't even want to. I still think about it, but not as often as I did in the beginning, maybe once a day, if that. I have conquered most of my triggers, there are still a couple of situations that I have yet to be in that might make me want to smoke, or at least that would normally be my first reaction. Being that I was able to get through the bigger and more common ones, I should be ok. I still do not want to let my guard down though.


Now onto the next challenge, I'm going to lose some weight. My first goal is to drop the 25 lbs. that I've gained in the past year, after that who knows, but just to be able to get where I was a year ago is a good start, any tips other than eating better and exercising? The second part which will be easier once it's nice out, since I can go walk at lunch. Let me know your success stories, and also what has tripped you up in the past. Maybe we can all learn from each other’s mistakes.

One last note, had a great time with the cousins last night at my mom’s Bunco party. It was great seeing everyone, and meeting new people, and the game was a good time too!

No comments:

 
Bookmark and Share